Amy's Simple Tofu Macaroni
Ingredients (use vegan versions):
* 1/2 lb. tofu
* 1-16 oz can whole peeled tomatoes
* 2 cup dried macaroni
* celery salt, paprika, oregano and marjoram to taste
* 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
* 1 tablespoon soy sauce
* 1 tablespoon canola oil
* 1 tablespoon vegan red wine
* nutritional yeast, to taste
1. Heat Oil in skillet. Add vinegar, vegan wine & soy sauce. Cube tofu
and add, stir frying for 10 minutes.
2. Boil water & cook macaroni as package directs.
3. Add spices to tofu mixture, and stir fry for 5 more minutes.
4. When macaroni is ready, add canned tomatoes to tofu mixture, and
5. Serve tofu mixture on top of macaroni and sprinkle with nutritional
Preparation time: about 1/2 hour