Mock Chicken Patties
Ingredients (use vegan versions):
* 1 cup water
* 1-14 oz block of Azumaya Tofu - firm (this is not a silken tofu)
* 4 tablespoon chicken style seasoning
* 1 tablespoon beef style seasoning
* 1 cup finely chopped raw cashews
* 3 cups regular rolled oats
* 1 medium minced onion
* 1 cup finely chopped celery
Blend until smooth: The water, tofu, chicken and beef seasonings. Pour
into a bowl and stir in: the chopped cashews and oats. While the oats
are soaking up some of the moisture, braise the onion and celery in a
very small amount of oil, then add to the above mixture.
Form patties onto a medium-low heat, that has been lightly coated with
oil or spayed with Pam. Lightly brown on both sides.
Serve with your favorite gravy.
Makes 24 to 28 Patties
Preparation time: 20 minutes